DIGITAL ADVERTISING SALES ASSOCIATES
EQ Works is looking for energetic, motivated sales associates to join its growing team in its EQ Ads real-time advertising division. If you are looking to be part of an amazing team, with a proprietary technology advantage in the fastest growing space in advertising, EQ Works is for you.
You will become a valued member of the team as you:
- Generate new business opportunities with agencies, media buyers and direct clients and actively seek out new leads.
- Identify, pitch, and close programmatic ad sales deals with agencies, media buyers and advertisers.
- Create sales presentations, pitch materials and case studies.
- Aggressively pursue sales leads, including prospecting and cold calling. Effectively manage pipeline
- Work with operations to ensure campaigns are successful.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Establish key relationships within agencies, with media buyers and direct clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA or advanced degree desirable.
- 1-4 years experience in digital advertising sales or media buying at an agency, media buying agency, major publisher or programmatic technology company.
- Network of contacts across industry of agencies, media planners, buyers and digital marketing decision makers.
- Proven ability to generate over $1m in annual digital advertising sales, or if past experience is from a recognized media buying agency, strong network of media buyers and planners to tap into for sales.
Skills & Attributes:
- Highly motivated and strong work ethic in a rapidly changing industry.
- Experience selling or buying digital advertising products, with sound understanding of programmatic media
- Understanding of digital products and suitability across various campaigns, and ability to position programmatic effectively
- Ability to spot the opportunities in the marketplace and in different verticals, prepare persuasive materials to assist in the sales process, and a proven ability to overcome challenges
- Strong communication skills to convey complex technical features in simple terms, with excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Great social skills, good with clients and willingness to attend industry events, mixers and other social events to network and win clients.
About this Company
EQ Works is a targeted advertising company that uses the latest technologies to deliver the best performance for advertisers across web, mobile, social and video channels. EQ Works’ programmatic media platform and managed service offering delivers incredible results for advertisers from all industries, making EQ Works the ideal partner on any advertising campaigns where performance and accountability are the highest priority.
Located in the vibrant Yorkville area of Toronto, there is no better place to work than EQ Works. Minutes from top ad agencies, entertainment and easy transportation makes EQ Works a fun and exciting place to come every day.
No other media company can offer the advantages of EQ Works, with opportunities for highly competitive compensation, vertical expertise and career advancement. We train our teams better, and reward and value contributions more. Over 90% of all senior positions have been promoted from within.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org